Tuesday, April 3, 2012

No thanks

So back when I first started this blog I suggested a "Most Ghetto Party Store In Grand Rapids Contest."
Well, that didn't really pan out. There were just too many to choose from and I couldn't come up with any real criteria to choose a "winner."  At any rate, it was fun to see the commentary on here and facebook about the subject.

I thought about it again last night when I was at a party store on Richmond and Alpine... I want to say it was called "Danny's" ?

Anyway, who the hell eats the food floating in murky liquid in huge jars by the registers... ??

Remember in Return of the Jedi when Jabba the Hutt grabs some critter out of a big jar and swallows it whole?

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember the name of this party store, but I have been there and thought the SAME. I love me some dill pickles, but that just looks sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Danny's. Danny doesn't own it anymore, he owns the store on Bridge at Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete